Sunday, August 24, 2008

Singapore Sling

I have been here for almost 3 months and have not had the famous singapore sling. Even when I have stopped over in the past I did not have one.

So far we have avoided all the tourist attractions.

I was also dissapointed to find that the Night Safari - is just Singapore Zoo at night. Apparently different animals come out though. Dam animals.

So far I have not started to learn Mandarin and have not gone to cooking classes - before I leave Asia I have to do this.

I am very much enjoing the vegatarian meals at Lau Pau Sat during the week. You only pay what you want to pay - they trust you etc... I normally pay $5 for a dosa. Very nice - not as nice as the amazing dosa that you get in the Oberoi in Mumbai - that is the best.

Nothing much else to report - still in trouble shooting mode at work - silly kids! But stuff is getting fixed.

Not much more to add - rained all the weekend. If there is rain there is always lightening here.

No comments: